This week I thought I'd make my list about some of my irrational fears. Don't ask me to explain them, that's what irrational means.
1. Potato peelers--I like to keep the skin on my fingers, thanks.
2. The Dentist--(notice the capitol letters) I do go for a yearly appointment, but need a serious dose of laughing gas before I can even sit in the chair.
3. Bugs--Insents remind me of little alien creatures. How do they walk on those thin stick legs?
4. Snakes--Just one large writhing digestive tract. Yuch!
5. Clowns--NOT funny, unsettling and annoying at best.
6. Deep water--And everything that might be hiding beneath it.
7. Being buried alive--In this day of embalming this is pretty unlikely, but just in case, cremate me would ya?
8. Tight places--What's up with those cave sprelunkers? Getting trapped in a narrow tunnel just freaks me out.
9. Cheese Graters--See number one.
10. Spiders--Hairy little crawly critters.
11. Choking on a bone--I cannot eat meat that has skin or bones on it.
12. Hooks--Fish hooks, meat hooks, coat hooks....
13. Long stretches of deserted highway--Seen too many horror movies not to add this one.
Any you'd care to share?